A damaged smile can interfere with your life in many different ways. Not only do missing and failing teeth make it difficult to eat, but your confidence can suffer as well. The good news is that Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry can use Mundelein dental crowns and bridges to repair your smile. Our treatment will:Doctor Roessler on Dental Crowns and Bridges Read Transcript
Patients that need dental crowns, or bridges … going about crowns first would be restoration, or a crown, that would completely cover the entire 360 degrees of all the tooth. It can fix a broken tooth, a badly decayed tooth, with a restoration that can provide strength and for a long time. If you're missing a tooth, we can do what's called a dental bridge, which is also a crown, but instead of having one crown, you're using the two teeth on either side of a missing space to provide what's called a bridge; provides the anchor for the missing tooth that's in between. All of the crowns, and all of the bridges, are all done in porcelain, which is a natural-looking white appearance, or tooth-colored appearance of the tooth. We no longer use the metal. Every once in a while I'll use gold, but for the most part, everything is porcelain, so it keeps its natural-looking and beautiful.
- Restore your confidence to speak up in social and business settings
- Allow you to eat and enjoy the foods you’ve been missing out on
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Make talking easier so others can understand you the first time
Crowns & Bridges Will Make Your Smile Whole Again
Dr. Michael Roessler offers you several ways to rebuild your smile using crowns and bridges. Below are a few options that may be available to you:Eve G talks about getting her Dental Crowns with Doctor Roessler's help Read Transcript
So, Dr. Roessler took care of all the crowns for me. It was, of course, setting up my new teeth and getting those done. It was a long process but very thorough, explained very well. While having a beautiful smile actually for me is the result of what Dr. Roessler has done for me.
As I explained ahead, a lot of orthodontics done first, and my teeth, because the way they were, they were inset, and so I was experiencing a lot of problems with my gums, and I don't have that anymore. So, as a result of that and then getting all of the crowns put in and all of that finished, of course, is a beautiful smile. But I can also say that I am much healthier. I have a much healthier mouth and gums as a result of all that.
I would certainly recommend Dr. Roessler to any friends or family that are looking for a good dentist or to have any type of work done on their teeth.
- Individual Crowns For Repair – If you have a damaged, diseased, or worn tooth, we can repair it with a crown made from porcelain over zirconia. Custom-crafted, it will fit snugly over your entire tooth to restore its aesthetic qualities and strengthen it to prevent further damage.
- Traditional Bridges – Your custom bridge will fill in the gaps left behind by missing teeth, anchoring on either end to your other teeth. A bridge will make eating easier, give you a more beautiful smile, and prevent problems caused by missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After an oral surgeon has placed a dental implant (replacement tooth root) in your jaw and it’s ready for restoration, we can secure a sturdy new crown to it to replace a missing tooth. You’ll regain your biting and chewing capacity as well as a full, healthy smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This bridge will function similarly to a traditional bridge, except that it will anchor to two or more dental implants rather than your other teeth. The implants will serve as a stable base for the bridge, plus they will help keep your jawbone strong and healthy.
- Inlays & Onlays – When a tooth repair requires more than a filling, but an entire crown isn’t needed, we often use these restorations. Inlays cover the top of a tooth between the cusps (tips), while onlays also cover the sides of a tooth.
When your smile is suffering, rely on Mundelein dental crowns and bridges to repair it. Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your consultation. We’ll help you smile with confidence again!