A damaged smile can interfere with your life in many different ways. Not only do missing and failing teeth make it difficult to eat, but your confidence can suffer as well. The good news is that Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry can use Mundelein dental crowns and bridges to repair your smile. Our treatment will:
- Restore your confidence to speak up in social and business settings
- Allow you to eat and enjoy the foods you’ve been missing out on
- Improve your oral health and overall health
- Make talking easier so others can understand you the first time
Crowns & Bridges Will Make Your Smile Whole Again
Dr. Michael Roessler offers you several ways to rebuild your smile using crowns and bridges. Below are a few options that may be available to you:
- Individual Crowns For Repair – If you have a damaged, diseased, or worn tooth, we can repair it with a crown made from porcelain over zirconia. Custom-crafted, it will fit snugly over your entire tooth to restore its aesthetic qualities and strengthen it to prevent further damage.
- Traditional Bridges – Your custom bridge will fill in the gaps left behind by missing teeth, anchoring on either end to your other teeth. A bridge will make eating easier, give you a more beautiful smile, and prevent problems caused by missing teeth.
- Implant-Supported Crowns – After an oral surgeon has placed a dental implant (replacement tooth root) in your jaw and it’s ready for restoration, we can secure a sturdy new crown to it to replace a missing tooth. You’ll regain your biting and chewing capacity as well as a full, healthy smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – This bridge will function similarly to a traditional bridge, except that it will anchor to two or more dental implants rather than your other teeth. The implants will serve as a stable base for the bridge, plus they will help keep your jawbone strong and healthy.
- Inlays & Onlays – When a tooth repair requires more than a filling, but an entire crown isn’t needed, we often use these restorations. Inlays cover the top of a tooth between the cusps (tips), while onlays also cover the sides of a tooth.
When your smile is suffering, rely on Mundelein dental crowns and bridges to repair it. Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your consultation. We’ll help you smile with confidence again!