- Choose laughing gas or oral sedation for relaxation
- We’re open days, evenings, and Saturdays
- Trust Dr. Roessler’s decades of experience
A damaged smile can create unneeded hassle in your life. If you’re suffering from failing and missing teeth, you can trust the team at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry for Mundelein restorative dentistry. Dr. Roessler has been improving the smiles of his patients for more than 30 years. His skilled treatment will help you:
- Bite and chew easier so you can eat more types of foods
- Make mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Feel more comfortable in social interactions
- Make your speech clearer so others can understand you
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
Plus, we offer sedation if you need help relaxing! Call our office today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your appointment. You’ll find us at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Suite 1 – between East Maple Avenue and East Hawley Street.
Enjoy a New Bite With Our Help
At Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we offer you many ways to rebuild your bite and your smile. Below are a few of our restorative dentistry services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair tooth decay while blending in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays & Onlays – Usually made from porcelain, these restorations provide more extensive repair than a filling does.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Crowns can repair damaged and diseased teeth, while bridges will replace missing teeth.
- Dentures – We offer full dentures to replace complete arches of teeth and partial dentures using the Valplast system.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots provide a base for replacement teeth using crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of fixed teeth.
- All-on-4®– We can secure a full arch of new replacement teeth using only four precisely placed dental implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll develop a custom plan to replace all or nearly all your teeth using a combination of implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and All-on-4 replacement teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – This restorative procedure can save your diseased tooth and prepare it to receive a new crown.
When your smile needs help, turn to us for Mundelein restorative dentistry. Call our team today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment time using our online form. Ask us about evening and Saturday appointments!