A damaged smile can create unneeded hassle in your life. If you’re suffering from failing and missing teeth, you can trust the Mundelein restorative dentist at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry for care. Dr. Roessler has been improving the smiles of his patients for more than 30 years. His skilled treatment will help you:Doctor Roessler on Resorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry here in our office is for a variety of treatments that the patient may need, whether it be fixing a broken tooth, replacing a missing tooth, multiple teeth, and restoring them. We no longer do the silver fillings here; we do the white fillings here, which makes it look very natural and bonds the tooth together, makes the tooth stronger.
For those patients looking to doing some restorative, feel free to come in for ... have me take a look, and I'd be glad to give you ... we do offer free consults here, so I'd be glad to do that for you if you need any restorative dentistry now
- Bite and chew easier so you can eat more types of foods
- Make mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Feel more comfortable in social interactions
- Make your speech clearer so others can understand you
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
Plus, we offer sedation if you need help relaxing! Call our office today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your appointment. You’ll find us at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Suite 1 – between East Maple Avenue and East Hawley Street.
Enjoy a New Bite With Our Help
At Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, we offer you many ways to rebuild your bite and your smile. Below are a few of our restorative services:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-looking fillings will repair tooth decay while blending in beautifully with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays & Onlays – Usually made from porcelain, these restorations provide more extensive repair than a filling does.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Crowns can repair damaged and diseased teeth, while bridges will replace missing teeth.
- Dentures – We offer full dentures to replace complete arches of teeth and partial dentures using the Valplast system.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots provide a base for replacement teeth using crowns, bridges, dentures, or full arches of fixed teeth.
- All-on-4®– We can secure a full arch of new replacement teeth using only four precisely placed dental implants.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll develop a custom plan to replace all or nearly all your teeth using a combination of implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and All-on-4 replacement teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – This restorative procedure can save your diseased tooth and prepare it to receive a new crown.
When your smile needs help, turn to us for care from our Mundelein restorative dentist. Call our team today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your appointment. You can also request an appointment time using our online form. Ask us about evening and Saturday appointments!