- Take your pick of inhaled sedation or oral sedation
- Convenient hours make scheduling a breeze
- Relax with care from our compassionate staff
Visit Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry for your dental care, and you’ll receive the most relaxing treatment imaginable! One of the reasons you’ll love your experience here is that we offer Mundelein sedation options to keep you completely comfortable. You can count on Dr. Roessler and our team to:
- Administer sedation effectively and accurately
- Listen intently to your needs and concerns
- Give you the answers you need to make wise dental decisions
- Treat you with the utmost respect and courtesy at all times
Call us today at 847-652-9147 to get the care your smile needs! You’ll find our office on North Prospect Avenue, between East Maple Avenue and East Hawley Street. We happily serve residents in Libertyville, Lake Forest, and many other Lake County communities.
Calm Anxious Nerves With Sedation
One of the best aspects of modern dentistry is sedation. In the hands of experts – such as you’ll find at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry – sedation allows anxious patients to relax in the dental chair and even enjoy their treatment. Dental sedation is also very effective at making an extended procedure, or series of procedures, seem to pass quickly for the patient.
We offer you two great sedation methods, and we’ll help you decide which one will work best for your situation:
- Inhaled Sedation – This is our mildest form of sedation. Using a comfortable mask, you’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas. In a matter of minutes, you’ll begin to feel euphoric and calm, maybe even a little giddy. We’ll carefully monitor you to ensure you’re getting the proper amount of sedative during your procedure. When we remove the laughing gas and provide you with oxygen, you’ll return to your old self quickly. You’ll be able to drive yourself home without any problem.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper level of sedation, Dr. Roessler will write you a prescription for a small, FDA-approved pill. You’ll take it as directed ahead of your appointment, and by the time you’re settled into the chair, you’ll feel fully relaxed and calm. You may not remember much if anything about your visit afterward. The pill will take a few hours to wear off, so you’ll need a trusted friend or family member to make sure you get home safely.
Trust our Mundelein sedation options when you need relaxing dental care! Call us today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your next visit.