These days, you don’t have to endure metal braces for two years or longer if you have a crooked smile. At Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry, Invisalign in Mundelein, IL can straighten your smile in as few as 12 months. This treatment will help you:
- Enjoy a straight smile and renewed confidence
- Gain more respect from your peers and coworkers
- Maintain your good oral hygiene
- Feel better about yourself
- Feel more comfortable during romantic moments
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
Call us today to schedule your free Invisalign consultation with Dr. Michael Roessler: 847-652-9147. Discover how you could save $500 on your treatment when you call. We’re located at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Ste. 1 – between East Maple Avenue and East Hawley Street.
Clear Aligners Improve Your Smile Without Braces
When you’re searching for the right dentist to perform your Invisalign treatment, choose one with the experience you need. Our office is an Invisalign Preferred Provider, meaning we are in the top 5 percent of Invisalign providers!
We’ve been helping our patients with Invisalign therapy for over 10 years, so we are well-equipped to handle your orthodontics case. Plus, Dr. Roessler is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, so he knows how to transform smiles!
If you don’t know much about the Invisalign system, you owe it to yourself to find out its benefits:
- Made of Smooth Plastic – These aligners won’t irritate your cheeks or gums like traditional orthodontics. Most patients have no difficulty getting used to them. The aligners gently push your teeth to move them into their correct positions.
- Virtually Invisible – Few people will notice you are wearing aligners unless you point them out. With Invisalign treatment, you’ll never have to worry about walking into a classroom or a business meeting and others seeing a mouthful of metal.
- Easy to Remove – You should wear your aligners for at least 22 hours a day during your treatment. However, you can take them out for eating, brushing, or a special occasion. (Don’t try that with braces.) Just pop your aligners back in afterward.
Remember to switch to the next set of aligners every two weeks until you reach the last one. Then you’ll see your beautiful new smile in the mirror! Of course, you’ll be able to see progress in as little as a few weeks after starting treatment.
Get a Head Start With Space Maintainers
If your child has lost baby teeth and is waiting for their permanent teeth to come through, we can use space maintainers to keep their other teeth from shifting. This intervention could help them avoid full orthodontic treatment later on or reduce the time it takes to complete that treatment. We’ll be happy to examine your child and see if space maintainers are recommended.
If your smile is crooked, Invisalign in Mundelein can make it straight! Call us today or to set up your free Invisalign consultation with us.