When an oral surgical procedure is necessary to make your mouth healthy again, it’s understandable to feel a little anxious. Although most patients don’t like to think about it, oral surgery in Mundelein, IL can actually be a comfortable, positive experience.
Dr. Roessler has been providing dental surgery for over 35 years, so you can count on him and our team to:
- Give you a same-day appointment whenever possible for an emergency
- Make sure your procedure is as comfortable as possible
- Offer you a choice of sedation methods to help you relax
- Listen to your concerns and provide answers to your questions
- Get your oral health back on track and prevent further problems
If your mouth is suffering, call us today at 847-652-9147. We’re conveniently located at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Ste. 1 in Mundelein.
Our Expertise Ensures Comfortable Tooth Removal
Repairing and restoring our patients’ smiles is at the top of our list of priorities at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. We’ll always try to save a damaged or diseased tooth whenever possible with restorative dentistry services designed to do just that.
Sometimes, however, it’s in a patient’s best interest to remove a suffering tooth. Diseased teeth, if left alone, can lead to serious and widespread problems for your oral and overall health.
To prevent this, you may need a tooth extraction, by far the most common type of surgery we perform. Rest assured that we’ll remove any damaged teeth as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our Sedation Options Make Improving Your Dental Health Easier
We offer effective methods to help ease your dental anxiety and ensure comfortable care. Along with our friendly, caring staff who will take the time to answer all your questions, you can use your own headphones to listen to music and cozy up with one of our warm blankets.
Before your procedure, we can also help you decide which of our two sedation options is best for you:
- Inhaled Sedation – Safe for all ages, laughing gas gives you an all-over feeling of relaxation. After breathing in the sweet-smelling gas, you’ll almost immediately begin to feel its effects. It wears off quickly after your procedure, too.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a stronger level of relaxation, you may want oral conscious sedation. Dr. Roessler will prescribe an FDA-approved pill for you to take before your appointment. It will have you completely relaxed by the time your procedure begins, and you may not even remember much about it afterward.
Restore the health of your mouth with oral surgery in Mundelein, IL. Call 847-652-9147 today to request an appointment. You can also .