To keep your smile looking its best, we recommend you visit Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry twice a year for Mundelein dental cleanings and exams. These routine visits will help:Doctor Roessler on Dental Cleanings and Exams Read Transcript
Giving patients optimal care involves coming in regularly for their dental visits. They're coming in for a teeth cleaning and exam. We're looking at the gums to make sure they're healthy. If there is a problem with their home care, we can address that, giving them instructions on their brushing and flossing technique. We also clean the teeth and make sure that we keep those healthy and removing any plaque or tartar that's accumulated on the teeth. That's important for keeping the mouth healthy and leading to any future problems. Regular maintenance visits is important for keeping their regular health, and we can actually keep on them and reinforcing their home habits to try and keep their mouth as healthy as possible.
- Keep your teeth their whitest and brightest
- Give you confidence that your smile looks great
- Uncover hidden dental problems so we can provide early treatment
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Call Dr. Roessler’s team today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your next dental checkup. We’re located at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Suite 1 in Mundelein.
You’ll Receive a Comprehensive Dental Exam
Most people know that they should regularly visit the dentist for a cleaning and exam every six months. What you may not know, however, is that your regular checkup with us will include much more than that. You’ll also receive:
- A full set of X-rays (if needed), including panoramic X-rays
- A check for cavities using an electronic cavity detector
- A periodontal exam to check your teeth and gums for any problems
- A TMJ exam to look for problems with your jaw joints
- An oral cancer screening so treatment can be provided early if needed
- An occlusion (bite) exam to check the alignment of your teeth
- A review of your health history so we have an overall picture of your health
Depending on the results of your exam, we may recommend tooth fillings, gum disease treatment, fluoride treatment, dental sealants, or another service.
Enjoy a Fresh, Clean Mouth
Your checkup will include a thorough teeth cleaning, of course. That fresh-from-the-dentist feeling is what many patients love most about their checkup! Our dental hygienist will clean and polish each of your teeth, making sure to cover those hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home.
Your cleaning will remove disease-causing plaque, tartar, and bacteria and give your smile a healthy glow again. You’ll feel confident showing off a full and genuine smile wherever you go. No more hiding your smile behind your hand!
If you’re nervous about your checkup, we offer both topical anesthetic as well as your choice of sedation options – either laughing gas or oral sedation in pill form. We’ll make sure your visit goes as smoothly as possible. Plus, new patients will receive a letter welcoming you to our dental family!
To enjoy a beautiful smile and optimal oral health, keep up with your Mundelein dental cleanings and exams. Call us today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your next checkup.