If you’re lacking teeth, then you understand how difficult it can be to chew comfortably or smile with confidence. The team at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry can help. Dr. Roessler and our staff can rebuild your smile using a full-mouth reconstruction in Mundelein. With our help, you’ll soon:
- Open up new food options
- Enjoy the confidence to speak up in public
- Improve your overall oral health
- Feel better about your appearance
- Earn more respect from your peers and coworkers
Put us to work restoring your whole smile! Call us today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your consultation. We’re conveniently located at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Ste. 1. We also serve the communities of Libertyville, Long Grove, Wadsworth, and Lake Forest, as well as many other Lake County areas.
Eat & Smile Confidently With Full-Mouth Dental Rehabilitation
You don’t have to continue living with a mouth that doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do. Life is too short to suffer through all the consequences of missing teeth. We can help get your mouth back into shape, no matter its condition!
During your consultation, Dr. Roessler and our team will give you a complete exam and gather digital images of your mouth to ensure proper planning. We’ll work with you one-on-one to design a custom full-mouth rehabilitation plan that suits your needs and budget. We’ll address your desired aesthetic results, your oral health, and your overall health so you can live more fully with a beautiful, confident smile and new teeth that work like they’re supposed to.
You’ll also have the option of dental sedation to keep you fully relaxed. Your treatment plan may include any number of restorative dentistry services and other procedures, like:
- Tooth Removal – You may need to have some unhealthy teeth removed to make way for your new dental restorations. If so, you can trust us to do it quickly and comfortably.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – From one tooth to several teeth, crowns and bridges can be attached to dental implants to restore your strong, natural bite and make your smile look bright and natural.
- Dental Implants – We may arrange for a trusted oral surgeon to place these replacement tooth roots in your jaw so the restorations we attach to them after you’ve healed will function just as well as real teeth.
- Full-Arch Teeth – Using just four implants, we can secure a set of lifelike, non-removable teeth in your upper and/or lower jaws.
- Dentures – Dr. Roessler can create partial and full dentures to complete your smile. You even have the option to secure your dentures to dental implants for maximum strength and optimal health and function.
Let us restore your bite with a Mundelein full-mouth reconstruction. Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147 to request a consultation. You can also .