We love caring for young patients. We work hard to make their experience with us as comfortable and fun as possible. By coming here for pediatric dentistry in Mundelein, you and your loved ones can get these benefits:
- Bringing children as young as 3 years old for appointments
- Taking time to allow your kids to feel completely comfortable
- Offering inhaled sedation to reduce nervousness
- Letting kids get a prize from our “treasure chest”
Call 847-652-9147 today to plan a visit for your little ones at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry. Save time by making all your family’s appointments on the same day. We’re at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Ste. 1, just a short drive from Mechanics Grove Elementary and Washington Elementary.
Make Good Oral Health a Habit for Your Kids
We are honored anytime a parent or caregiver entrusts their child’s dental care to us. We understand that they are putting their loved ones’ smiles in our hands. Consequently, we do all we can to help their children not only enjoy their visits but make their time with us as productive as possible.
Your child’s third birthday is a good time to bring them to our family dentist office. By this age, they should have several teeth, and they should be able to sit still so we can examine their mouth. Even so, this first visit will be a “happy visit.” During this appointment, we take a quick look in their mouth, count their teeth, and check for any obvious problems. We also introduce your kids to our team and show them special gadgets we use for children’s dentistry.
When your child is ready, they can benefit from a number of our services without being referred to a pediatric dentist:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Basic preventive care can prevent problems or find them early, when treatment is easier.
- Dental Fillings – By age 11, more than half of all children in the United States have had at least one cavity. When that happens, we can fix it quickly.
- Mouthguards – Protect your loved ones’ winning smiles with comfortable, custom-made athletic mouthguards.
- Orthodontics – When your kids are older, they can straighten their teeth with Invisalign clear aligners. Be sure to ask how you could save $500 on this treatment.
One of our goals is to reduce dental anxiety in our patients. This makes future visits easier for everyone involved. Our dental sedation is one of the ways we can help your kids relax and remain comfortable. Laughing gas is very safe for young children.
Call 847-652-9147 now to plan your child’s visit for pediatric dentistry in Mundelein. You also can .