Choose A Dentist & Smile You’ll Love For Life
When you choose to make Michael S. Roessler, DDS your dentist, you aren’t choosing someone who cares only about your smile. Although your lifelong dental health is always our goal, we believe you should maintain your smile in the most comfortable, convenient way possible. That’s why you can expect the following at our office:
- A dentist with decades of experience and a dedication to keeping up with the latest techniques and technology
- A whole-body approach to oral health
- Same-day and after-hours emergency dental care
- Evening and Saturday appointments
- A bilingual office (Spanish and English)
- Flexible payment options
- A team who emphasizes quality dentistry that’s as pain-free as possible
- Inhaled and oral conscious sedation
- Warm blankets and the chance to bring your headphones for an extra touch of home
- Time to answer your questions – we never brush aside anything that’s important to you
Dr. Roessler and our team stay committed to continual improvement. That’s why we can offer quality comprehensive family care under one roof. In fact, we have been the only dentist for many patients for decades!
Here are several areas of dental care we can provide to address your smile needs and desires:
- General Dentistry – Cleanings, exams, gum disease therapy, and custom mouthguards are a few ways we protect your oral health. We may discuss fluoride treatment, sealants, bad breath treatment, and dry mouth solutions at your visits.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – With an eye for detail and a passion for providing natural-looking results, you can trust Dr. Roessler’s 30+ years of experience. Choose subtle improvements or total smile makeovers with veneers, whitening, bonding, Invisalign, and gum reshaping.
- Restorative Dentistry – Composite fillings, porcelain crowns, root canals, and tooth replacements such as bridges, dentures, and implant restorations can eliminate pain and embarrassment while improving your oral health.
- Orthodontics – For over a decade, we’ve been giving patients an alternative to metal braces. Adults especially love our clear, removable, comfortable Invisalign aligners.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth extraction, you can count on us to recommend it only if absolutely necessary. You’ll stay comfortable with sedation the entire time.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Dr. Roessler’s advanced training allows him to help you minimize sleep apnea symptoms and related health conditions with a comfortable sleep appliance.
- TMJ Treatment – Constant jaw pain, headaches, and teeth grinding aren’t normal. We can help relieve TMJ symptoms with a night guard.
Our Zurich dentist wants to care for every aspect of your smile. It’s why decades later he still loves his life-improving work. To visit him and our team soon, call 847-652-9147.