Select A Dentist That Can Build A Smile You’ll Cherish
Michael S. Roessler, DDS is a great choice for your dentist, because he cares about more than just your smile. Although your ongoing oral health is very important to us, we also believe you should be able to maintain your smile in the most comfortable, convenient way possible. That’s why you can expect the following at our office:
- A dentist who keeps up with the latest techniques and technology
- A holistic approach to oral health
- Same-day and after-hours emergency dentistry appointments
- Evening and Saturday appointments
- A bilingual office staff (Spanish and English)
- Multiple payment options
- Pain-free, high-quality dentistry
- Inhaled and oral conscious sedation
- Soft blankets and other warm touches
- Time taken to explain your procedures
Dr. Roessler has created an atmosphere where you can receive gentle yet comprehensive family dental care under one convenient roof.
These are some areas of dental care we can provide for your family:
- Preventive Dentistry – Teeth cleanings, exams, gum disease therapy, and mouthguards are a few ways we can safeguard your oral health. We also have fluoride treatment, sealants, bad breath treatment, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can count on Dr. Roessler’s 30+ years of experience in this realm. Choose minor improvements or complete smile makeovers with dental veneers, whitening, bonding, Invisalign clear aligners, and gum reshaping.
- Restorative Dentistry – Composite fillings, porcelain crowns, root canals, and tooth replacements such as bridges, dentures, and implant restorations can eliminate pain and embarrassment while improving your oral health.
- Orthodontics – For over a decade, we’ve been giving patients an alternative to metal braces. Adults especially love our clear, removable, comfortable Invisalign aligners.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth extraction, you can look to us to get the job done. You’ll stay comfortable with sedation the entire time.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Do something about your dangerous sleep apnea symptoms and related health conditions with a comfortable sleep appliance.
- TMJ Treatment – Eliminate jaw pain, headaches, and teeth grinding with a night guard.
Our Volo dentist wants to be there for everything you need as the years go by. To visit Dr. Roessler and our team soon, call 847-652-9147.