If you’ve read any of our patient reviews, you probably noticed a pattern. Patients have relied on us for decades to keep their smiles in top condition. But as they can attest, we care about more than just your smile – we want every experience in our office to be as pain-free, comfortable, and relaxing as possible.
No matter what your situation is or what your smile needs, Dr. Roessler and our team have a long history of helping the simplest to the most difficult situations. You and your family can choose from many areas of dentistry in one convenient place, including:
- General Dentistry – Keep all your loved ones’ smiles healthy with routine dental checkups, fluoride and sealants, gum disease treatment, custom athletic mouthguards, and much more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – As a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Roessler can erase your smile flaws with teeth whitening, dental veneers, bonding, gummy smile treatment, and even full smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – From tooth-colored fillings to porcelain crowns, bridges, dentures, implants, and root canals, we can repair decayed, damaged, and infected teeth or replace up to all the teeth in your mouth, if needed. Your smile will not only look better but will feel and work better as well.
- Orthodontics – You can keep your family’s orthodontic care right here in our office. We offer Invisalign clear aligners as a nearly invisible, comfortable way to straighten teeth. Kids may benefit from space maintainers too.
- Dental Emergencies – Don’t fret during dental emergencies. Our same-day care, including after-hours and weekend care, will ensure you get out of pain fast and save your smile.
- Oral Surgery – We can perform tooth extractions in-house. Stay comfortable with sedation – laughing gas or a pill – if we recommend tooth removal to preserve your oral health.
- TMJ Treatment – Jaw pain, teeth grinding, and even related chronic migraines can disappear with our TMJ treatment. We can make a custom non-invasive nightguard to relieve your discomfort.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Yes, Dr. Roessler can even treat sleep apnea in our office! Thanks to his training and knowledge of the mouth and airways, he can create a custom mouthguard that many patients find more comfortable than a CPAP machine.