Pick a Dentist that can meet your needs
Once you are entrusted to our care, you will see that Michael S. Roessler, DDS cares about more than just your smile. Obviously, your oral health is very important to us, but we also believe you should be able to maintain your smile in the most comfortable, convenient way possible. That’s why you can expect the following at our place:
- The latest techniques and technology
- A modern and holistic approach to dentistry
- Same-day and after-hours emergency dentistry appointments
- Evening and Saturday appointments
- A bilingual office staff (Spanish and English)
- Convenient payment options
- Pain-free, high-quality dentistry
- Inhaled and oral conscious sedation
- Soft blankets and friendly faces
- Thorough explanations of care
Dr. Roessler has created an atmosphere where you can receive gentle yet comprehensive family dental care for your convenience.
Here’s a snapshot of the dental care we can offer your family:
- General Dentistry – Teeth cleanings, exams, gum disease therapy, and mouthguards are a few ways we can safeguard your oral health. We also have fluoride treatment, sealants, bad breath treatment, and dry mouth solutions.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – You can count on Dr. Roessler’s 30+ years of experience in this realm. Choose minor improvements or complete smile makeovers with dental veneers, whitening, bonding, Invisalign clear aligners, and gum reshaping.
- Restorative Dentistry – Composite fillings, porcelain crowns, root canals, and tooth replacements such as bridges, dentures, and implant restorations can eliminate pain and embarrassment while improving your oral health.
- Orthodontics – For over a decade, we’ve been giving patients an alternative to metal braces. Adults especially love our clear, removable, comfortable Invisalign aligners.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth extraction, you can look to us to get the job done. You’ll stay comfortable with sedation the entire time.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Do something proactive about sleep apnea symptoms and related health conditions with a comfortable sleep appliance.
- TMJ Treatment – Diminish jaw pain, headaches, and teeth grinding with a night guard.
Our Mettawa dentist wants to be there for everything you need as the years go by. To visit Dr. Roessler and our team soon, call 847-652-9147.