Residents of the Highland Park area have turned to us for many years to keep their mouths healthy and their smiles looking great. As our testimonials attest, we are concerned about more than just the basics. We want you to be able to depend on a pain-free, comfortable, and relaxing experience whenever you stop by. That’s the style that keeps our patients coming back for more.
Even if your current situation is bleak, Dr. Roessler and our team have what it takes to get you back on track. You and your family can choose from many varieties of dentistry solutions all under one convenient roof, including:
- General Dentistry – Routine dental checkups, fluoride and sealants, gum treatments, custom athletic mouthguards, and the like will help keep your mouth healthy.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Smile imperfections are no match for our teeth whitening, dental veneers, bonding, gummy smile treatment, and even full smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – If damage has occurred, we can reverse the effects with tooth-colored fillings, porcelain crowns, bridges, dentures, implants, and root canals. Our team can repair decayed, damaged, and infected teeth or replace up to all the teeth in your mouth.
- Dental Emergencies – When the least expected happens, you’ll need a dentist who offers same-day care, including after-hours and weekend care. To that end, we can help you get out of pain fast and help you to save your smile when an emergency unfolds.
- Oral Surgery – We can perform tooth extractions in-house. It may seem counter-intuitive but sometimes this is the best thing you can do to preserve the overall health of your smile.
- TMJ Treatment – If jaw pain, teeth grinding, and migraines have you down, put them all behind you with our TMJ treatment.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – If you have been snoring like a buzz saw or suspect sleep apnea problems, we can create a custom mouthguard that is easier than a CPAP machine.
- Orthodontics – Afraid of braces metal braces? Invisalign clear orthodontic aligners are nearly invisible, and completely comfortable.
Our dentist in Highland Park will be here to ensure that your smile remains healthy and attractive at every stage of life. To experience this high level of care, call 847-652-9147 or contact us online.