- Replace your teeth and preserve your jawbone
- Choose from several types of implant restorations
- Eat any kind of food you want again
For more than 30 years, Dr. Michael Roessler has been rebuilding his patients’ smiles. One of the ways he does this is with Mundelein dental implants. If you have missing or failing teeth, he and his team can use implants to help you. Turn to us for implant treatment that can:Doctor Roessler on Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are a great option for patients that have missing teeth. The important thing with dental implants is that you have to have bone to put the dental implant in so that it's supported and there's enough bone in it to support the crown, or the bridge, or whatever you’re trying to do for that dental implant.
Most of the patients, if they lose a tooth, will have to get what's called a graft first to be able to keep the bone if they've lost a tooth. If they don't have a graft, what can happen with the bone is it can disappear and lose some of that bone so that a dental implant may not be an option for them in the future.
So dental implants are also important if you lose a tooth to prevent the other teeth from shifting. If you lose a tooth in back or in front, the other teeth on either side or around the tooth can move. Not only can upset the way that the teeth look but also start affecting the way that the teeth come together as far as what your bite is. Dental implants is a way of replacing that tooth and keeping that tooth that you've lost and preventing the other teeth from shifting.
- Give you back a full mouth of beautiful and functional teeth
- Make your mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Help you look younger and more attractive
- Prevent future oral problems and disease
- Preserve your jawbone and prevent changes in your facial structure
Call us today to schedule your implant consultation: 847-652-9147. You’ll find us at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Suite 1 – close to many shops, restaurants, and other businesses in Mundelein.
Revive Your Smile With Teeth Implants
Titanium dental implants are one of the greatest inventions of modern dentistry. After an oral surgeon places them into your jaw, implants can serve as a durable base for several types of dental restorations, including:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – We can anchor a beautiful crown to your dental implant to restore your biting and chewing capacity and complete your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – For optimal aesthetics and performance, we’ll use a combination of zirconia and porcelain to construct your new bridge. It will anchor to two or more dental implants and replace several missing teeth in a row.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your new dentures will be secured to implants with a system of snaps and balls. They will fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than conventional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – For our best denture option, we’ll anchor your new teeth to a sturdy bar that is attached to a series of dental implants. They will stay firmly in place, and you won’t have to worry about them popping out and causing you embarrassment.
- All-on-4® Full-Arch Teeth – Using only four implants, we can attach a fully functional arch of fixed teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They will look completely natural and won’t require any special care.
Mundelein dental implants will give you something to smile about! Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147 to schedule your consultation.