Missing teeth can be distressing. It does not need to be when you get dental implants in Zurich. You can enjoy replacement teeth that look fantastic and work like — if not better than — your real teeth. Get your new teeth here to get these benefits:Welcome to Michael Roessler DDS
- Renewed confidence in your smile and your ability to bite and chew
- Treatment by dental professionals with decades of experience
- Sedation options for pain-free procedures
- Options from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
Find out which implants are most suitable for you with a no-obligation assessment. You may even have the ability to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same visit!
There’s an implant remedy for virtually every smile. Our implant dentists will help decide which is proper for you. You can get:
- Implants With Crowns — To replace one tooth or multiple teeth, we can attach remarkably lifelike dental crowns to lasting implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge attached to implants is a reliable alternative for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a standard bridge, we won’t need to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Implant-retained dentures are secured with a system of snaps and balls. These replacement teeth will fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than standard dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These dentures are secured to a bar that connects to your implants. Your new teeth won’t move around or cause you embarrassment.
- All-on-4® Implants — Receive a full arch of teeth attached to only four implants with this one-day procedure. This process is less invasive and more affordable than other options for full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry right now at 847-652-9147 or schedule to discuss getting dental implants in Zurich.