There’s an implant remedy for virtually every smile. Our implant dentists will help decide which is proper for you. You can get:
- Implants With Crowns — To replace one tooth or multiple teeth, we can attach remarkably lifelike dental crowns to lasting implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge attached to implants is a reliable alternative for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a standard bridge, we won’t need to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Implant-retained dentures are secured with a system of snaps and balls. These replacement teeth will fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than standard dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These dentures are secured to a bar that connects to your implants. Your new teeth won’t move around or cause you embarrassment.
- All-on-4® Implants — Receive a full arch of teeth attached to only four implants with this one-day procedure. This process is less invasive and more affordable than other options for full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry right now at 847-652-9147 or schedule to discuss getting dental implants in Zurich.