With dental implants in Volo, you will love replacement teeth that look excellent and work similar to or better than your real teeth. When you get your new teeth at our office, you can enjoy these benefits:Welcome to Michael Roessler DDS
- Treatment by dental professionals with decades of experience
- Revived self-confidence in your smile and your ability to bite and chew
- Dental sedation for comfortable care
- Single-tooth replacement, full-mouth reconstruction, and anything in between
Find out which implants are most suitable by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Roessler. You may even have the ability to get your implants and new teeth during one visit!
There’s an implant treatment for essentially every smile. Our implant pros will help decide which is proper for you. You can receive:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns — To replace one lost tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure long-lasting and gorgeous dental crowns to your implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge secured to implants is a reliable option for filling a space left by several lost teeth. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t need to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Implant-retained dentures are secured with a system of snaps and balls. Your new teeth will fit well, feel comfortable, and restore function better than standard dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These replacement teeth won’t move around and cause you embarrassment. They are secured to a bar that is attached directly to your implants.
- All-on-4® Implants — With this one-day therapy, we’ll attach a total arch of teeth to only four implants. It is much less intrusive and more cost-effective than other kinds of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry now at 847-652-9147 to your consultation for dental implants in Volo. You also can schedule .