There’s an implant solution for basically every smile. Our implant professionals will help you decide which is appropriate for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns — To replace an individual tooth or numerous teeth, we can attach exquisite and long-lasting crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge anchored to implants is a reliable option for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Your replacement teeth will fit well, feel comfortable, and restore function better than standard dentures. Implant-retained dentures are held in place with a system of balls and snaps.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Your replacement teeth will not move around and embarrass you when they are secured by a bar attached directly to your implants.
- All-on-4® Implants — With this one-day treatment solution, we’ll attach a full arch of teeth to just four implants. It is a lot less intrusive and more budget-friendly than other varieties of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147 to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Mettawa. You can schedule , too.