With dental implants in Mettawa, you can enjoy replacement teeth that look great and work similar to — if not significantly better than — your real teeth. Get your new teeth at our office so you too can receive these benefits:Welcome to Michael Roessler DDS
- Care by professionals with decades of teeth replacement experience
- Self-assurance both in your smile and in your ability to eat what you love
- Relaxing care with our sedation options
- Anything from single-tooth replacements to full-mouth reconstruction
Find out which implants are most suitable for you with a complimentary, no-obligation consultation. You might even have the ability to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same time!
There’s an implant solution for basically every smile. Our implant professionals will help you decide which is appropriate for you. You can receive:
- Implants With Crowns — To replace an individual tooth or numerous teeth, we can attach exquisite and long-lasting crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge anchored to implants is a reliable option for filling an area left by multiple teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Your replacement teeth will fit well, feel comfortable, and restore function better than standard dentures. Implant-retained dentures are held in place with a system of balls and snaps.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Your replacement teeth will not move around and embarrass you when they are secured by a bar attached directly to your implants.
- All-on-4® Implants — With this one-day treatment solution, we’ll attach a full arch of teeth to just four implants. It is a lot less intrusive and more budget-friendly than other varieties of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147 to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Mettawa. You can schedule , too.