Losing teeth can be distressing. It does not need to be. With dental implants in Highland Park, you will enjoy replacement teeth that look great, potentially last for life, and work as well as or better than your natural teeth. By getting your new teeth here, you get the benefits of:Welcome to Michael Roessler DDS
- A doctor with decades of experience rebuilding smiles
- Multiple soothing sedation options
- A wide range of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
Find out which implants are most appropriate for you starting with a consultation. You might even have the ability to get your implants and brand-new teeth on the same day!
There’s an implant treatment for basically every smile. Our implant pros will help decide which is ideal for you. You can get:
- Dental Implants With Crowns — To replace one lost tooth or many teeth, we can attach attractive dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge — A bridge anchored to implants is a fantastic option for filling an area with several missing teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t have to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — Secure your new dentures with a system of snaps and balls. These fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than traditional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — These dentures are secured to a bar, which is attached to your implants. You won’t have to worry about your new teeth popping out and causing you embarrassment.
- All-on-4® Implants — With this one-day treatment, we’ll attach a total arch of teeth to just four implants. This procedure is less intrusive and more affordable than other full-mouth teeth replacements with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry right now at 847-652-9147 to schedule a consultation for dental implants in Highland Park, or schedule .