Revive Your Strong Bite With Dental Implants
Losing teeth can be debilitating. It does not need to be, however. You can appreciate new teeth that look terrific and work as well as — if not much better than — your real teeth. By getting your dental implants in Buffalo Grove, you can benefit from:
- Dental professionals with decades of experience
- Multiple sedation options to receive anxiety-free care
- A large range of dental implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth reconstruction
- Renewed confidence in your smile and your ability to eat what you love
Find out which implants are most appropriate for you with an assessment by Dr. Roessler. You might even have the ability to get your implants and replacement teeth at the exact same visit!
There’s an implant solution for virtually every smile. Our implant pros will assist you in choosing which is right for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns — To replace a single lost tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure attractive and durable crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges — A bridge anchored to implants is a wonderful alternative for filling an area left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — These replacement teeth fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than standard dentures. Implant-retained dentures are held in place with a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Instead of balls and snaps, these dentures are secured to a bar that is affixed to your implants. Your new teeth won’t fall out or cause you embarrassment.
- All-on-4® Implants — With this one-day therapy, we’ll connect a full arch of teeth to four implants. This procedure is less intrusive and more budget-friendly than other types of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry right now at 847-652-9147 or schedule to arrange your consultation for dental implants in Buffalo Grove.