There’s an implant solution for virtually every smile. Our implant pros will assist you in choosing which is right for you. You can receive:
- Dental Implants With Crowns — To replace a single lost tooth or a number of teeth, we can secure attractive and durable crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridges — A bridge anchored to implants is a wonderful alternative for filling an area left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t have to drill into healthy teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures — These replacement teeth fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than standard dentures. Implant-retained dentures are held in place with a system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures — Instead of balls and snaps, these dentures are secured to a bar that is affixed to your implants. Your new teeth won’t fall out or cause you embarrassment.
- All-on-4® Implants — With this one-day therapy, we’ll connect a full arch of teeth to four implants. This procedure is less intrusive and more budget-friendly than other types of full-mouth teeth replacement with implants.
Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry right now at 847-652-9147 or schedule to arrange your consultation for dental implants in Buffalo Grove.