Don’t suffer with a hurting mouth! If you need dental care fast, call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry now at 847-652-9147. We offer same-day care for Mundelein dental emergencies. Dr. Roessler and our team will:Doctor Roessler on Dental Emergencies Read Transcript
Here at our office, we do see dental emergencies. They happen all the time. We try to get the patient in that day. If they call and something has happened to them that they need to get in to see us, we will see them that day to find out what's going on. A lot of times, we don't have time in our schedule to actually do that that day, although we tried to accommodate them as best as we can. If we can't, I can refer them to somebody, a specialist, let's say they need to have it, they've got a tremendous toothache and they need to have a root canal. We can certainly refer them to one of the several specialists that are offered here in our office, or if it's something to do with their gums, we can refer them to a periodontist if that's something that we can't handle here, but the important thing is, is we'll see dental emergencies on that day if somebody calls on the phone. We’d like to see them right away just to be able to address their concern.
- Treat your immediate dental needs to stop your pain and help you feel better
- Listen to your concerns, answer any questions, and help you feel comfortable
- Repair your smile and prevent the need for more extensive dental work
- Offer you sedation to ease any dental anxiety you may have
- Provide follow-up care to help you maintain a healthy and attractive smile
We can even see you after hours and on weekends (additional charge will apply). Call our expert crew now at 847-652-9147. Our address is 444 N. Prospect Ave., Suite 1 – between East Maple Avenue and East Hawley Street.
We’ll Help You Smile Again Quickly
In more than three decades of dental practice, Dr. Michael Roessler has helped his patients through every sort of dental emergency imaginable. We can help you as well, so don’t delay in calling us. Below are a few types of dental dilemmas that we routinely treat, along with critical steps to take before your emergency appointment:
- Toothache – First rinse your mouth with warm water, then use ice to help alleviate pain and swelling.
- Broken Tooth – Be sure to retrieve any broken pieces and bring them with you to your appointment. Apply an ice pack or cold compress to your cheek in the area of the injury.
- Loose Crown – Try to reattach the crown using a little dental cement, denture adhesive, or toothpaste on the inner surface of the crown. If it won’t stay in place, bring it with you to your appointment.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Be careful to touch the tooth only by the crown (white part) – avoid touching the roots. Place it in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva to preserve it. Use an ice pack on your cheek to help with swelling and pain.
- Soft-Tissue Injury – If your lips, cheeks, tongue, or gums are bleeding, apply gauze or a tea bag. If the bleeding doesn’t stop in a few minutes, go to the nearest emergency room or urgent treatment center.
When you need help with Mundelein dental emergencies, trust our experienced team. Call Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry today at 847-652-9147. For non-emergency issues, you can contact us online.