- We offer multiple relaxing sedation methods
- We offer treatment for your entire family
- Our office is bilingual (Spanish and English)
Finding the right family dental center in Mundelein can go a long way toward keeping your family’s smiles healthy and bright. Below are a few reasons we think you’ll love your care at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry:Why Choose Us Read Transcript
What sets our practice apart from others in the area is that I believe patients really, really gain trust in us because we're honest with them, we listen to them, we're very friendly. And all of the staff, doctor included, try to give the patient as best dentistry as we possibly can, at a fair price. We're not really, really expensive, but yet we're not out to charge the patient an arm and a leg for poor dentistry. We really emphasize quality dentistry here at our practice.
When a patient comes into our practice, they're greeted at the front desk with a warm, caring attitude, as well as when they get back in the office. We are really, really, I would say, proficient at giving the patients quality care. Any care that we provide to the patient, we try to do it as pain-free as possible, which I think is really important for the patients. They're coming to us, and we want to provide their care and the best care we can without causing them any harm or pain.
The staff is very friendly. My staff is great here; they all try to do the best job that they possibly can for the patients. And I believe that, judging with a lot of patients have been with me for over 20, sometimes 30 years, I believe that we provide that to our patients.
- Convenient daytime, evening, and Saturday hours available
- Flexible payment options including financing and dental insurance
- Two great sedation choices to ensure relaxing dental care
- A dedicated, highly experienced dentist and a bilingual staff
If you’re ready to experience a new level of dental care, call us today at 847-652-9147. We’re located at 444 N. Prospect Ave., Suite 1 – between East Maple Avenue and East Hawley Street.
Relax, Your Smile Is in Good Hands Here
Dr. Michael Roessler has completed training on complex treatment planning at the renowned Spear Institute in Arizona as well as the Las Vegas Institute for Dental Studies. He and our staff can handle your smile treatment, no matter how small or how complicated.
If necessary, Dr. Roessler will even act as a “general contractor,” pulling in the services of trusted specialists to ensure you receive the best care possible. Your treatment will always focus on both aesthetics and your oral health.
Below are a few types of services that we provide at Michael S. Roessler DDS Cosmetic & Family Dentistry:
- General Dental Care – Visit us for routine checkups, gum disease treatment, and custom mouthguards.
- Family Dental Care – We’ll take care of your whole crew’s smiles, beginning at age 3.
- Smile Makeovers – Say goodbye to a drab smile with treatments like veneers, teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding, and Snap-On Smile.
- Invisalign Orthodontics – You’ll love Invisalign’s plastic teeth aligners. Get a straight and beautiful smile in as few as 12 months.
- TMJ Treatment – Our skilled treatment can help your jaw feel better, relieve facial and ear pain, and eliminate harmful teeth grinding.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can rebuild your smile with dental implants, crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of fixed teeth.
- Emergency Dental Care – Call us for a same-day appointment when your mouth is hurting and your smile is at risk.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment and Nighttime Snoring – A simple oral device worn at nighttime can help open up a blocked airway or partially blocked airway to relieve sleep apnea and snoring.
- Oral Surgery – If you need a tooth extraction, we’ll do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Sedation is always available, too.
We’d love to be your new family dental center in Mundelein. Call us today to schedule your next appointment: 847-652-9147.
Value of $500